1. I believe that the sixty-six books of the Bible are in their entirety the inspired Word of God, are without error and the supreme and final authority for the believer.
2. I believe in the Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. I believe in the virgin birth and the Deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
4. I believe in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ for me, a sinner, and that He made atonement for all who repent, turn away from sin and believe.
5. I believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ which insures the resurrection of all believers who have received the gift of salvation and eternal life.
6. I believe in judgment for those who reject the Gospel and Jesus Christ as Lord.
7. I believe in a visible and bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth to set up His kingdom.
8. I believe that the fall of man through Adam makes man responsible for all the sin he has committed which causes him to be separated from God and lost eternally.
9. I believe that to receive eternal life one needs to believe that Jesus Christ bore our sins on the cross and that He was resurrected. This personal belief gives us fellowship with God through the Holy Spirit.
10. I believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all who receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, commiting his life to Him resulting in a transformed life.
11. I believe that the church is the body of believers, who identity with Christ in baptism and in the Lord’s Supper.
12. I believe all Christians are called to be a witness for Christ, and to preach the Gospel to all nations.
13. I believe we are to study the Bible daily through the power of the Holy Spirit.
14. I believe that I was purchased by the blood of Christ and that my life and very being… belongs to God and that I was created to worship and serve Him.